From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Noir?---314 titles, and counting...
To: "rodxmorgan" <rodxmor...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 5:36 PM

LMMFAO

do you really think people want to buy your shit.. LOL

what a donkey youi are.. LOL

At 05:33 PM 6/13/2010, you wrote:

I do not care who sent the
email.

What you haven't figured out, schmuck, is that this giant thread allows
me to expose many of my collections that are for sale.

The longer the thread, the more exposure and attention.

All the insults, banter, brouhaha is editorial content.

My messages contain the ads.

Why you would even care to play the insult game is a mystery.  Every
time you begin ranting, you lose credibility, and thus customers.
For this list is a vital part your daily bread.  These are your 99
cent customers.

Not mine.

My interest in posting my ads here is the fact that it becomes a
permanent record.

Peruse all the recent Rod Morgan posts---and you will find that every
time TCM features a vintage film, star, genre---I have them
trumped.

10,000-15,000 titles is nothing to sneer at.  I have enough material
for a thousand film festivals.  My clientele.  As well as
arcane genre collectors who occasionally peruse filmfan.com.

You wanna fuck with me?  I fuck back.  Puts money in my
pocket;  takes money out of yours.

Got more scat?

Reference Archive for the Film Industry

POSTERAZZI ARCHIVES

Our Warehouse contains a vast collection of 150,000 CATALOGED Original
Jumbo Lobby Cards, 1930s-1980s.  The collection comes from a
Regional Film Archive in Mexico that had serviced 20 theatres for a 50
year period.  Representing 10,000-15,000 Classic and Cult Films seen
in Mexico---from:  US, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France, Japan,
Russia, Hong Kong, etc.

We can provide you with hundreds of authentic Lobby Cards, filled with
images relating to your particular project.

World’s Largest Cataloged Archive:

Original Jumbo Lobby Cards, 1930’s-1980’s

***Appx 150,000 oversized title/lobby cards (13" x
17")

***10,000-15,000 separate titles, 1930's-1980's

***Complete sets of 8 for most titles

***US, EUR, MX, Foreign Film Titles

CATALOG:  View 145 LISTS & 5,000  Sample JPGs

http://posterazzi.blogspot.com

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=posterazzi&p=v

The Mexican Lobby Card is filled with a very high density of original
cinematic imagery, taken from the original Press Books which had been
published for each films release and international promotion.
Photographs, drawings, illustrations, typography and ballyhoo decorate
each lobby card.  There are 8 different b&w still insets on 8
different cards, thus:  a Set of 8 Lobby Cards.

The Lobby Cards in the Collection contain over 1,000,000 different
images.

Posterazzi specializes in providing Corporations, Museums, Institutions,
Studios, Artists, and individual Collectors with specialized “genre�
collections of these Lobby Cards---relating to their particular
project.

Two of our recent Clients:

1000 different Lobby Cards relating to Dope, Drugs, Narcotics---for an
Institution in Geneva:

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/Misc#5185230705369057586

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/Misc#5185232693938918098

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/Addenda#5185210725181172466

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/Addenda#5185210952814439634

1200 different Lobby Cards relating to Boxing---for a Researcher on the
East Coast:

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/USTitles1#5185535115471163538

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/USTitles1#5185536086133774626

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/USTitles2#5185539560762323074

http://picasaweb.google.com/posterazzi/USTitles2#5185539358898859762

We can embark on a Project to comb the Archives for Lobby Cards relating
to your particular project or interest.

Email for further details.

--- On Sun, 6/13/10, Richard Halegua Comic Art