Thanks for posting, Patrick. I love stories like this!

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Cutts
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:14 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] FW: Movie poster magic discovered by workmen in the depths of
London's Underground

  From: Patrick Cutts [mailto:david.cut...@ntlworld.com]
  Sent: 15 June 2010 18:11
  To: 'lists...@listserv.american.edu'
  Subject: Movie poster magic discovered by workmen in the depths of London's
Underground

  Just spotted this interesting article on a whole bunch of Movie Posters and
other ads from the 1950's which have been discovered in an old underground
station. I wonder if Tony has been round yet as his Gallery is in Notting Hill!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286535/Notting-Hill-posters-1950s-artwork-Tube-station.html

  Take Care,

  Patrick

  Nottinghamshire,

  England

  p.s Good to hear that Adrian is on the mend after his bout with cancer, hope
that your recovery continues.