Holy Macaroni, how did *THAT *card (certified to be "fine to very fine")
sell for four hundred smackers? I sold that for $750 over 20 years ago! Like
I have been saying, this is the best time in over 20 years to buy quality
movie paper, even if you have to go through the annoyance of "de-slabbing"
your item.

Bruce