  From: Michael B
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:28 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] FS: Re: [MOPO] ROPE half-sheet - hairy arm style

  HERE IS THE POSTER I HAVE LISTED ON EBAY NOW................

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200496967576&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

  SEE MY OTHER ITEMS, ALSO

  In a message dated 7/20/2010 10:17:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hah...@sympatico.ca writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hitchcocks-Remarkable-1948-Original-ROPE-Movie-Poster-/120595825779?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c14124473

    Belongs in the "How Not to Take an Auction Picture" Hall of Fame...

    Dave
    Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com