If there is a way to put online photos of the 7 cards together so that I (and others) could see them as a group, that might trigger a memory of the missing scene. Worth a shot.

--- JR

Richard Evans wrote:
Not me sorry, but I do find this fascinating.
Can I ask, what it was that they originally saw, that they can't recall?
The actual cards, subsequently lost?