together with such an INCREDIBLE script.  (Gettin' chills thinkin' of
it...jeez!)

Rick

In a message dated 10/2/2010 7:12:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
joebom...@yahoo.com writes:

I haven't read the article yet but believe me--  "Inherit the Wind" is MORE
 relevant now than ever.  Were a production done in much of the  American
South (and midwest) today the outcry would be heard  worldwide!!!

Joe B in NOLA

--- On Sat, 10/2/10, rixpost...@aol.com  <rixpost...@aol.com> wrote:

From:  rixpost...@aol.com <rixpost...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO]  "INHERIT THE WIND Still Relevant 50 Years Later" 10-2-2010
L.A. Times  Article
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Saturday, October  2, 2010, 9:05 AM

Great film. Magnificent script. Brilliant acting. Probably  among my 5
favorite films of all time. Some may agree. Interesting  article.  Thought I'd
share...
                                                              Rick

_http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-inherit-20101002,0,1595945.
story_
(http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-inherit-20101002,0,1595945.story)

 The author of this
message is solely responsible for its  content.