This week, Heritage is featuring a fantastic collection of vintage original
posters, lobby cards, photos, pressbooks, and more! Please come take a look at
all the great items we are offering this week. The 444 lots in this week's
auction will end tomorrow, Sunday, December 12th at 10PM CT.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/search_results.php?N=54+793+794+791+792+2088+4294953104

Here are some of the fantastic items we are offering this week:

The Outlaw (RKO, R-1950) Beautiful Jane Russell Australian Daybill
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52274

Bedlam (RKO, 1946) Great Boris Karloff/ Val Lewton Horror One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52038

When Worlds Collide (Paramount, 1951) George Pal Sci-Fi Classic Half Sheet
Style B
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52432

Anybody's Blonde (Action, 1931) Great Exploitation Three Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52027

Riders of the Frontier (Monogram, 1939) Tex Ritter Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52320

Criss Cross (Universal International, 1949) Burt Lancaster Film Noir One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52087

The Tonto Kid (Resolute, 1934) Great Rex Bell Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52397

The Spy Who Loved Me (United Artists, 1977) James Bond/Roger Moore One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52371

Motion Picture Herald Magazines (Quigley Publications, 1931-1934) 4 mags w/ads
for Dames, Chained, Cat's Paw, Don't Bet on Love, Viva Villa, We're Not
Dressing, and much more
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52249

Star Wars (20th Century Fox, 1977) One Sheet Mylar Advance
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52376

The Mysterious Rider (Paramount, 1927) Rare Jack Holt French Grande
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52254

Rebel Without a Cause (Warner Brothers, 1955) Rare Original James Dean British
Quad
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52313

Captain Midnight (Columbia, 1942) Serial One Sheet - Chapter 14 -- "Scourge of
Revenge"
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52064

Scotty of the Scouts (Rayart Pictures, 1926) Awesome Six Sheet - Episode 4 --
"A Scout's Bravery"
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52345

Gun Law (Majestic, 1933) Rare Jack Hoxie Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52150

Commando Cody (Republic, 1953) Serial One Sheet Chapter 11 -- "Lost in Outer
Space"
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52077

I Was a Teenage Werewolf (American International, 1957) Cult Horror One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52177

The Phantom of the West (Mascot, 1931) Tom Tyler One Sheet Chapter 9 -- "The
Fatal Secret"
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52285

Alice in Wonderland (Paramount, 1933) Lewis Carroll Classic Window Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52022

The Quiet Man (Republic, 1951) John Wayne/John Ford Six Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52304

The Cool and the Crazy (American International, 1958) Classic Bad Girl One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52081

Cool Hand Luke (Warner Brothers, 1967) Great Paul Newman French Grande
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52082

Head (Columbia, 1968) The Monkees One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52153

Southward, Ho! (Republic, 1939) Early Roy Rogers Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52366

Brenda Starr, Reporter (Columbia, 1945) Serial One Sheet - Chapter 8 -- "Killer
at Large"
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52059

Cowboy Holiday (Beacon, 1934) Quinn "Big Boy" Williams Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52085

Houdini (Paramount, 1953) Tony Curtis & Janet Leigh Three Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52166

Le Mans (National General, 1971) Steve McQueen One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510122&Lot_No=52208

And way, way more great items!