Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Thursday night's 689 rolled (either unfolded, tri-folded, or formerly
fully folded) 27" x 41" one-sheets, closing tonight, on *January 13th*,
represent *REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of *REALLY
GREAT BARGAINS*, because *MANY* of these are currently languishing at low,
low, prices!**

With just 12 hours to go, 689 rolled (either unfolded, tri-folded, or
formerly fully folded) 27" x 41" one-sheets include a weird 149 that are
still languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a monumental 321 that are
still at $3 each or under, and a mind-boggling 398 that are $4 each or under!
*THAT'S RIGHT, WELL OVER HALF OF THESE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $4 EACH AND UNDER
(AND NEARLY HALF OF THE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY THREE DOLLARS EACH OR UNDER),
AND THAT INCLUDES A LOT OF REALLY NICE ONES THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $10,
$20 OR MORE FOR!!*

*Why not declare independence from those dealers that have sky high $14
buyers premiums, overgraded items, nosebleed shipping (and they don't
combine) etc, etc, etc?***

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):
**8k673 WINNIE THE POOH & TIGGER TOO 1sh '74 Walt Disney, characters created
by A.A.
Milne!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2062564>
* and it's very good and currently $4!
*8k397 MOMMIE DEAREST 1sh '81 great portrait of Faye Dunaway as legendary
actress Joan
Crawford!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2062288>
* and it's very good and currently $4!
*8k375 MARY POPPINS style A 1sh R80 Julie Andrews & Dick Van Dyke in Walt
Disney's musical
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2062266>
* and it's very good and currently $4!
*HELLO! This is 2011 and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $4 (or much less) or under 20 years ago (or any time in-between!),
and remember that this price is LESS THAN ONE THIRD (or much less) of the
minimum buying price at those "other" auctions (thanks to their ludicrous
$14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get as many of these items as you want
sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just $10 shipping for all (or
actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win 100 or more! And if you are in
our e-mail club (over 5,800 members), you get great added bonuses if you
purchase 10 or 15 or 20 items (no matter how inexpensive)! *

**

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $4, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
8k419 NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 1sh '84 Wes Craven, art of Freddy Krueger by
Matthew Peak!
8k068 BLADE RUNNER 1sh '82 Ridley Scott sci-fi classic, art of Harrison Ford
by John Alvin!
8k490 RETURN OF THE JEDI Revenge dated teaser 1sh '83 George Lucas,
different Drew Struzan art!
8k178 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK GWTW 1sh '80 George Lucas sci-fi classic, cool
artwork by Kastel!
8k184 ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK 1sh '81 John Carpenter, art of decapitated Lady
Liberty by S. Watts!
8k385 METROPOLIS 1sh R84 Fritz Lang classic, great art of female robot by
Nikosey!
8k043 BACK TO THE FUTURE 1sh '85 Robert Zemeckis, art of Michael J. Fox &
Delorean by Drew Struzan!
8k242 GOONIES 1sh '85 Josh Brolin, teen adventure classic, Drew Struzan art!
8k153 DOCKS OF SAN FRANCISCO 1sh '32 stone litho art of Mary Nolan & Jason
Robards Sr. with gun!
8k609 THING reg 1sh '82 John Carpenter, cool sci-fi horror art, the ultimate
in alien terror!
8k607 THING military 1sh R60s Howard Hawks classic horror!
8k130 DAWN OF THE DEAD 1sh '78 George Romero, there's no more room in HELL
for the dead!
8k437 PALE RIDER 1sh '85 great artwork of cowboy Clint Eastwood by C.
Michael Dudash!
8k491 RETURN OF THE JEDI style B 1sh '83 George Lucas classic, Mark Hamill,
Harrison Ford, Sano art
8k608 THING new credit 1sh '82 John Carpenter, cool sci-fi horror art, the
ultimate in alien terror
8k233 GIMME SHELTER int'l 1sh '71 Rolling Stones, out of control rock & roll
concert!
8k664 WHISPERING TALES 1sh '30s all black mystery, her kisses were death
traps, great art!
8k583 SUPERMAN 1sh '78 comic book hero Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman!
8k426 ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA 1sh '84 Robert De Niro, James Woods,
directed by Sergio Leone!
8k002 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST advance DS printer's proof
1sh '06 Johnny Depp!
8k469 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 1sh R82 great art of adventurer Harrison Ford
by Richard Amsel!
8k454 PORGY & BESS 1sh '59 art of Sidney Poitier, Dorothy Dandridge & Sammy
Davis Jr.!
8k221 FULL METAL JACKET advance 1sh '87 Stanley Kubrick bizarre Vietnam War
movie!
8k414 NIGHT AT THE OPERA 1sh R50s Groucho Marx, Chico Marx, Harpo Marx,
Kitty Carlisle!
8k395 MISSILE MONSTERS 1sh '58 aliens bring destruction from the
stratosphere, wacky sci-fi art!
8k007 1941 teaser 1sh '79 Steven Spielberg, John Belushi as Wild Bill wants
you!
8k114 CONAN THE BARBARIAN 1sh '82 art of Arnold Schwarzenegger & sexy
Sandahl Bergman by Casaro!
8k063 BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA 1sh '86 great art of Kurt Russell & Kim
Cattrall by Drew Struzan
8k138 DEATHSTALKER 3 video 1sh '89 Roger Corman, Boris art of John Allen
Nelson & Carla Herd!
8k031 ANIMAL HOUSE style B 1sh '78 John Belushi, Landis classic, art by Rick
Meyerowitz!
8k044 BACK TO THE FUTURE advance 1sh '85 Robert Zemeckis, art of Michael J.
Fox & Delorean by Drew!
8k630 TRON 1sh '82 Walt Disney sci-fi, Jeff Bridges in a computer, cool
special effects!
8k147 DICK TRACY VS. CRIME INC. chapter 1 1sh '41 cool art of detective
Ralph Byrd, the Fatal Hour!
8k613 THUNDERBALL 1sh R80 McGinnis art of Sean Connery as secret agent James
Bond 007!
8k665 WHITE SEARCH 1sh '71 winter sports documentary, really cool ski
artwork!
8k335 LET THERE BE ROCK 1sh '82 AC/DC, Angus Young, Bon Scott, rock and
roll!
8k400 MOONRAKER 1sh '79 art of Roger Moore as James Bond & sexy space babes
by Gouzee!
8k314 KING OF THE ROYAL MOUNTED Chap1 1sh '40 Canadian Mountie serial, Man
Hunt!
8k410 NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION special teaser 1sh '83 sexy art of Chevy
Chase by Boris!
8k236 GODZILLA ON MONSTER ISLAND 1sh '72 cool different art of battling
Ghidra & stomping park!
and on and on and on and on!

* About Rolled One-Sheet Posters*
Note that some number of the posters we are selling this week were never
folded. *SOME* of the posters were once folded (or partially folded, as in
tri-folding, which means it has no vertical foldline, and we always identify
if a poster was previously folded and how), but all of those have been
stored flat for a long time and will be shipped rolled in tubes, along with
the completely unfolded ones. We will * NOT* re-fold any of the "formerly
folded" posters, because it would "bring back" the folds, and that seems
like a shame (we will only refold them if the customer insists on it!).* WE
ALWAYS IDENTIFY WHETHER A POSTER IS UNFOLDED, TRI-FOLDED, OR FORMERLY FULLY
FOLDED WITHIN THE DESCRIPTION FOR EACH ITEM!*
*About the Originality of Rolled One-Sheets**
 *Many collectors would like to add posters from their favorite movies of
the 1970s onward to their collection, but they rightfully are afraid they
will be sold commercial posters (or reproductions or bootlegs), rather than
actual posters either used in theaters or intended for theater use. *WHEN
YOU BUY FROM US THIS WEEK, YOU HAVE A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE BUYING A
GENUINE ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTERS! *This is because almost all of these posters
come to us either from theater owners, or from advanced collectors (often
ones who purchased the posters right when the movies first came out), people
who know how to distinguish an original poster, and also, we here at
eMoviePoster very carefully scrutinize every poster to make 100% certain it
is genuine! But you don't have to take our word for it! *If you purchase any
poster this week, and you have the slightest doubts about its originality
after you receive it, it is fine for you to return it for a full refund
within 7 days of receipt* (but we virtually never get a single poster
returned, because we reject any poster that is consigned to us if we have
the slightest doubts about it!).

*Note that we only included 27" x 41" one-sheets in this auction! *Prior to
the late 1970s, 27" x 41" one-sheets were virtually never found unfolded,
but sometime in the late 1970s many poster exchanges started sending posters
to theaters either completely unfolded or tri-folded, and over the course of
the 1980s, this became the standard and it become rare to see a fully folded
poster. Then, sometime in the late 1980s studios began printing their
posters in a 27" x 40" format (it was a gradual change, and it was
apparently done because they developed the ability to print posters with a
"full bleed", meaning there were no white borders anymore). We *DO *also
auction those "newer" 27" x 40" posters (which are almost all from after
1990), but we do that in a completely separate auction from this one. *EVERY
ONE-SHEET POSTER IN THIS AUCTION MEASURES 27" X 41", UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED*
.

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see *689 rolled (either unfolded,
tri-folded, or formerly fully folded) 27" x 41" one-sheets* at such low, low
prices with just 12 hours to go!
*

* *But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 5,700+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10, 15, or 20 of these items, and we even
pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you pay
the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

    Don't forget to check out our 689 rolled (either unfolded, tri-folded,
or formerly fully folded) 27" x 41" one-sheets sometime *BEFORE* they
end *TONIGHT
*Thursday, *January 13th*, (but you only have 12 hours left to do so,
because they start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT, so hustle over there right
now!*) by going to
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*.
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 28 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874