In about 6 HOURS, I  have an original TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT 1944 US  Lobby
Card CLOSING on eBay--
the SAME SCENE that sold at Heritage Auctions for  over $650!! It's only
flaw is a border chip...an EASY job for  any reputable restorer.  15 years
ago, it would cost you $50.  Today,  it would probably cost you a hundred
bucks! Other than the  Title Card, this is the BEST lobby card in the set that
rarely  appears.  I believe this Heritage Auction took place back in  2009!!!
I don't think you'll find another one listed anywhere for  a long time....
                Rick

HERITAGE AUCTION:

 TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT Orig 1944 US LOBBY CARD SOLD FOR  $657.75
_http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7008&Lot_No=85624_
(http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7008&Lot_No=85624)

  EBAY AUCTION

 TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT  Orig 1944 US LOBBY  CARD CURRENT PRICE $86.00!!
CLOSING TURSDAY March 3rd  IDENTICAL LOBBY  CARD
HAS CHIP FROM TOP BORDER--DOESN'T AFFECT IMAGE  WHATSOEVER--REQUIRES MAXIMUM
$100, possibly $125 RESTORATION--A VERY SIMPLE JOB FOR ANY  COMPETENT
RESTORER
_http://cgi.ebay.com/HAVE-AND-HAVE-NOT-Orig-BOGART-BACALL-US-Lobby-Card-/350
442545807?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519800e28f_