Heritage has something for everyone this week! 448 lots of the best and most
affordable posters, lobby cards, photos, and related Memorabilia!  We've got
Planet of the Apes, John Wayne 3-D in Hondo, Dragstrip Girl, Cat on a Hot Tin
Roof, King Kong vs Godzilla, The Devil Doll, Lassie Come Home, Dr. Strangelove,
Mighty Joe Young, and on and on! This week's incredible auction will end
Sunday, April 3rd at 10PM.

Click on the Link Below and See Everything We have Offered this Week!

http://movieposters.ha.com/common/search_results.php?N=54+793+794+791+792+2088+4294955446

Some of our Great featured items include:

Planet of the Apes (20th Century Fox, 1968) French Grande - the Best poster on
this title!
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54327

Hondo (Warner Brothers, 1953) Rare Insert 3-D Style w/ John Wayne
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54183

Dragstrip Girl (American International, 1957) Classic "Bad Girl" One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54118

Beware of Blondes (Columbia, 1928) Beautiful stone litho Three Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54047

X - The Man with the X-Ray Eyes (American International, 1963) Great Reynold
Brown art One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54443

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (MGM, 1958) Classic Elizabeth Taylor Half Sheet (Style B)
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54070

Midnight Cowboy (United Artists, 1969) Rare 40" X 60" X- Rated Style
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54261

King Kong vs. Godzilla (Toho, 1962) One Sheet w/ the two Goliaths duking it out
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54220

Forty Thieves (United Artists, 1944) Classic Hopalong Cassidy One Sheet w/
William Boyd
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54148

Lassie Come Home (MGM, 1943) Beautiful One Sheet w/ everyone's favorite dog!
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54224

The Angry Red Planet (American International, 1960) Great Sci-Fi Half Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54022

Once Upon a Time in the West (Paramount, 1969) Classic Sergio Leone Western One
Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54298

Journey to the Seventh Planet (American International, 1961) Great Sci-Fi Half
Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54213

Don't Knock the Rock (Columbia, 1957) Bill Haley & the Comets Rock & Roll One
Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54110

The Devil Doll (MGM, 1936) Rare Tod Browning Horror Lobby Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54102

Behind the Green Door (Mitchell Brothers Film Group, 1972) Marilyn Chambers One
Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54044

The Girl from Frisco (General Film, 1916) Serial One Sheet Episode 2 -- "The
Turquoise Mine Conspiracy."
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54161

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (Columbia,
1964) One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54122

Bait (Columbia, 1954) Great "Bad Girl" One Sheet w/ Cleo Moore
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54034

Moonraker (United Artists, 1979) Rare Set of 3 Banners (20" x 60")
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54272

For a Few Dollars More (United Artists, 1967) Great Original Clint Eastwood
French Affiche
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54143

Topkapi (United Artists, 1964) Melina Mercouri Beautiful British Quad
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54410

Red Hair (Paramount, 1928) Great Clara Bow Lobby Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54338

Cool Hand Luke (Warner Brothers, 1967) Rare British Front of House Color Photos
(7)
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54083

Anna May Wong (1930s) Rare Vintage Autographed Photo - in Chinese & English!
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=161114&Lot_No=54023

Mighty Joe Young (RKO, R-1953) One Sheet w/ incredible art!