From: Ari Richards <ariricha...@yahoo.com.au>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 1:53:46 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] eBay is doubling and tripling bid increments

I have used it twice, once to a good friend and fellow
MOPO/NSFGE/AMP/ISOYG/NOTLD/ whatever member, and once for a job interview. Its
fine.
I felt uncomfortable, but I am sure that would pass.
cheaper than a phone call, plus can pull the finger (flip the bird or whatever
americans call it) why not?
Ari