Claude.

His top 12 and stated values:

King Kong (1933) Swedish    50,000

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) US 1-S on Linen    20,000

Horse Feathers (1932) US 3-S    15,000

Razor’s Edge, The (1946) US 1-S Style B on Linen    15,000

Stormy Weather (1943)(F) US 1-S  12,500

Beau Geste (1939) US 1-S Style A on Linen    12,000

Rebecca (1940) US 1-S on Linen    12,000

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) US Insert    12,000

Sullivan’s Travels (1941) US 1-S    12,000

Free and Easy (1930) US HS    11,000

Pardon Us (1931)(F) US 1-S on Linen    10,000

Swing Time (1936) US 1-S on Linen    10,000

Jeff