Who could possibly make fun of my name?!

Toochis

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2011, at 1:55 PM, channinglylethomson <channinglylethom...@att.net>
wrote:

> Bruce -as someone named Channing, I completely agree with you.
>
> Thanks for noticing, Channing Thomson
>
> On Jun 11, 2011, at 1:24 PM, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
>
>> I have had a "funny name" theory for a long time. It developed when I
>> noticed that the vast majority of the 30,000+ movie paper collectors on my
>> mailing list had "odd" names (either first, last or both), and that very few
>> had common names like "Smith" or "Jones" and most of the few that did had
>> unusual first names like "Ebinezer" or "Grey".
>>
>> My "funny name" theory is that kids with odd names are more likely to be
>> less social and teased about their names when they are young, and that this
>> MIGHT make them more inclined to solitary pursuits like reading comic books
>> or collecting movie posters.
>>
>> I have no clue if this is true, but the new collectors on my list over the
>> past few years continue to bear out this theory.
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Doug Taylor <douglasbtay...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> Not me.
>>

>> I’m completely normal.  Completely normal.  Completely normal.
>>

>> Regards,
>>

>> DBT

 sdefamation or slander warrants for it. He has told me about the events
thattranspired this past year at Cinevent in 2011 and in the previous years.
These are some of the truths that I do knowafter speaking with him on the phone.

>> Adrian Cowdry in 2010 went to Columbus with the intent of getting
>> postersconsigned into his Coy’s Auction.  Apiece that Adrian wanted to take
>> back with himon consignment (a Goldfinger 3sheet) was instead purchased by
>> Andrew and thissparked immediate resentment from Adrian.  So much so that
>> later on that night whenSteve Sally, John Denardo, Steve Ryan Andrew and two
>> others went to dinner thatnight at Mitchells Steakhouse Adrian told everyone
>> “I want a picture out infront of Mitchells Steakhouse with everyone in it
>> but Andrew.”  This was the first sign Andrew told me that Adrian didn’t
>> likehim.  If it was jealously because of whathe was able to afford at his
>> age or whatever Adrian didn’t like Andrew.  Perhaps this is why Andrew
>> speaks of him as aCowARdy.  This however didn’t come as asurprise to Andrew
>> as he heard Cowdry badmouthing another young collector RalphDeluca behind
>> his back all weekend long as well.  His beef with Ralph stemmed from Ralph
>> buyinga Marx !
 Brother Day at the Races lobby card that Adrian had shown some interest in
butcouldn’t afford it at the price.  Adrian came back acrossfrom the Strebin’s
booth and badmouthed Ralph behind his back after Ralphshowed him his purchase
standing only several feet behind of him.  Anyways getting back to the Coy’s
consignmentdeal Adrian took some pieces from Steve Sallyand a few others whose
names Andrew told me NOT to mention back with him to England.  They sold a few
months after the show, andfor whatever reason he did not pay Steve and the
others.  Those whom he claims “are his closestfriends”  he took the money from
theauctions sales and did not send the consignees a check a month or so
afterwards.  One of those consignees filed a lawsuitagainst him for being a
deadbeat, fraud and failing to pay up.  Whether or not the suit was dropped I
do notknow, but one was certainly filed against Adrianfor failing to pay.  This
consignee whofiled the lawsuit that I am mentioning!
  is in that very same 2010 photo taken infront of Mitchell’s steakho
use that Andrew was excluded out of by Adrian.  As a matter of fact four of the
people inthat photo consigned Adrianmaterial and didn’t get paid for over a
year (that is if they finally gotpaid.). Eight, Nine, Ten months went by and it
is a rumor that he finallysettled up with some but not all of them, but the
fact of the matter is he tookmoney from people and withheld it from people for
a substantial matter of time.  Adrianfor whatever reason tried to get Andrew to
consign some of his mint trifoldedJungle Book One Sheets to the Coy’s auction,
but he refused after the exclusionfrom the photo at Mitchell’s steakhouse.
Cowdry resents the fact that Andrewhas a decent collection of posters at such a
young age.

>> As far as Richard Halegua’s lies about the Ramada (excuse meif I spell this
>> incorrectly) Andrew wants me to set the record straight.  He and his buddy
>> both decided check intoanother hotel because of the noise levels, smells of
>> smoke and urine stains allover the carpet.  Around 11 PM Andrew waspassing
>> through the base floor of the hotel where he told me he saw RichardHalegua
>> walking towards him.  Upon Andrewseeing Richard, Richard turn around and
>> said something to those in the lobby hewas sitting with chatting.
>> Somethingalong the lines of “This asshole is leaving.” Andrew overheard it
>> and upon passing him by asked Richard what hisproblem was.  Richard Halegua
>> proceededto tell Andrew “You’re the fucking problem”. Then Richard grabbed
>> his pussy in front of everyone and flicked him off.  Andrew told Richard to
>> quote “Get some moneyin his bank account” in reference to Andrew hearing
>> about how Richard oftenlowball offers dealers and asks if he can do payment
>> pl!
 ans for $300 and $400dollar posters.  Upon hearing thesecomments Rich walked
towards Andrew to escalate matters even further but wasreprimanded when a half
drunk on duty officer told everyone to quite down inthe hallway.