From: Dave Rosen <hah...@sympatico.ca>
Subject: [MOPO] OT: Movie Poster Father's Day card
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 10:03 PM

It's a few days late but well worth the
wait!

My daughter, who's currently living in France, sent
me this Father's Day card today. It plays off my love of movie posters, sci-fi
B-movies and robots. I know I'm probably just being a proud father but I think
it's awesome and thought folks here might like to see it:
http://www.posteropolis.com/store/images/dad_postersmall.jpg

Dave