Hi, Dave,

  Was wondering...have you sent even one of these  somewhat questionable
one sheets to Todd Spoor for checking its (their) true  verifiable
authenticity..even one?  If you haven't, why  haven't you?  If the results came
back
that the alleged one sheets were  authentic, I'd offer you a huge mea culpa
and admit I've been  wrong all this time...
                                                         Rick

In a message dated 8/20/2011 8:50:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,