Jim i finally saw your videos of your shop after all these years.
great lookin place you have! i was surprised that in addition to
Movie stuff you have a Full antique shop with all kinds of goods.
what a fun place... and i see tons of fil cabs that I bet are loaded
with stills and other great items.
what a visit your place would be for eclectic collectors!
.Mopo if you have not seen the videos take a gander as they are
really chock full of goodies and also there is a TV show where they
interview Jim and his Shop manager who both do a great job.
Videos tell storys that would be impossible otherwise
GOOD job Jim  and Unshreaded nostalgia
best, Tom