>there was a nice set of Cards i used to sell from James bond live
and let die,,, the tarot cards,, really sought after from Bond
collectors and they were made nice..the premium stuff the studios
used to give out was cool...
like the startwars press kits..
I have soem really cool die cut reeces pieces theatre displays of ET>
mint in the box unopened. we knew a hershys rep and where able to get
them in 1982
as he was also a customer .. I was just looking at one... they are
about 2 foot hight headre dislays that attached to a box in the
theatre however most theaters would not allow the space
anyways ill sell them 40.00 postpaid to you if you want one MOPO
people..
how often do you see them?? and its a great movie..