From: Susan Heim <filmfantast...@msn.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, October 11, 2011 9:44:28 AM
Subject: [MOPO] Susan Olsen - gifted restorer - passes away

Hello all,

  I just had a note from Robert Perry at Spotlight Displays that one of our own
has passed away. Susan Olsen was a very gifted restorer that I know many of you
had used for your collections as she would send the posters down to me for
framing afterwards.

Not sure if anyone else had posted something to the group about this, but I did
want to make you aware of it. She use to be a very active participant in our
"conversations" here on the MoPo group back in the day. Quite the fireball, she
always had very strong opinions and a quick wit. She made me laugh quite a few
times, raucously!!  Sad news as she was only 52.

Sue Heim
www.hollywoodposterframes.com