wow Kirby thanks man. well I stay on mopo as even with the skirmishes
I learn and the human factor has made the newsgroup my coffee shop of
choice to hear about life and the biz..
I think its been a great journey to meet people in person on phone
and in emails..
Mopo is like a family of kindred spirits... and the Personalitys make
it rich...
when i see a great image or see how people conduct biz or grow it
thrills me as to think 30 years ago the hobby was quite smaller and
no internet and no huge auctions..
To think that many of the folks on Mopo are the founding fathers of
the Hobby and where the prospectors that found old theatres and finds
is so awesome
People like  Kisch and Bruce, and on and on Walter , Morrie,  the
collectors who show such intence passion .. its all so cool... and
even the ones that made mistakes like the restoration people and the
dealers that did
acts of greed all are educational to me.The fellowship is a great
gift.
 so thank you for allowing me to be part of this group.. as its been
my safe haven to rant and ask questions all these years. keep up the
great job Kirby.
  thanks MOPO group.. Best to all and have a great halloween