From: allen day <aday_5...@yahoo.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 12:09 AM
Subject: [MOPO] OT: if you think the movie poster business ...

... is loaded with slimeballs, ne'er-do-wells and slim shady geechies ... count
your blessings, brothers and sisters.

Can I get an amen?

Please check the a certain listing of yours truly: 1957 Chevy Bel Air

http://search.ebay.com//140632192251

If link inoperable, pls check eeeekbay seller id: charlotte5999

I started this listing for a friend, and I uncovered a nether world of unending
blackness.

With the constant low-balling, subterfuge, outright lying, scamming, baiting,
double-dealing, bid canceling, bidder blocking, auction canceling, etc. ... the
movie poster world has, (in retrospect), become a cool breeze under a willow
tree, on a sunny day with the fish biting, good friends and cold beverages all
around.

BTW ... with app. 12 hours to go, this listing has achieved 1200+ views and
100+ watchers.

While those figures may be commonplace for the big sellers, they are rare
indeed, for me.

ad