*WE HAVE HAD MANY AUCTIONS OF COMPLETE AND INCOMPLETE LOBBY CARD SETS OVER
THE YEARS, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY GROUP BEFORE THAT WAS AT SUCH LOW, LOW
PRICES! YOU SURELY WANT TO LOOK THEM OVER IF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST
INTEREST IN BUYING ANY. As of right now, with just hours left there are
many that are SO far under where you might reasonably expect them to be on
any dealer's website that it is truly hard to believe!
*

*We have *999 complete and incomplete lobby card sets (6,077 cards in all),
and there are just 13 hours to go before they start to end *TONIGHT *Thursday,
November 17th.

I just looked over the current prices on these just about to end items, and
the prices on many of them are really hard to believe! With just 13 hours
to go, the 840 vintage single 8" x 10" stills include a wackadoodle 12 that
have no bid at all, a laughable 122 that are still languishing at just $1
each or have no bid, a makes-you-want-to-cry 208 that are still languishing
at just $2 each or under, a not-to-be-believed 363 that are $3 each and
under, and a Mt. Everest-like 491 that are $4 each or under! *THAT'S RIGHT,
JUST UNDER HALF ARE CURRENTLY $4 EACH OR UNDER AND 36% OF THE ITEMS ARE
CURRENTLY $3 EACH OR UNDER!)!*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $4, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
6g137 DANGEROUS MONEY 8 LCs '46 Joseph Crehan, Victor Sen Yung, Sidney
Toler as Charlie Chan!
6g561 SPRING PARADE 7 LCs '40 Robert Cummings, Mischa Auer, cute Deanna
Durbin!
6g728 GOLDEN EYE 4 LCs '48 Roland Winters as Charlie Chan, wacky image of
Mantan Moreland!
6g162 DR. WHO & THE DALEKS 8 LCs '66 Peter Cushing as Dr. Who, the wildest
space adventure!
6g030 A.K.A. CASSIUS CLAY 8 LCs '70 great images of heavyweight champion
boxer Muhammad Ali!
6g417 SKY DRAGON 8 LCs '49 Roland Winters as Charlie Chan with Mantan
Moreland!
6g707 CHRISTMAS CAROL 4 LCs '51 Charles Dickens holiday classic, Alastair
Sim as Scrooge!
6g478 WAGES OF FEAR 8 LCs '55 Henri-Georges Clouzot's suspense classic, c/u
of sexy Vera Clouzot!
6g156 DISPATCH FROM REUTERS 8 LCs '40 Edward G. Robinson, Edna Best, Eddie
Albert!
6g210 GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH 8 LCs R67 Cecil B. DeMille circus
classic,Charlton Heston!
6g036 ALAMO 8 LCs R67 John Wayne & Richard Widmark in the War of
Independence!
6g619 SHADOWS OVER CHINATOWN 6 LCs '46 Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan, Mantan
Moreland!
6g872 DEADLY IS THE FEMALE 2 LCs '50 Peggy Cummins & John Dall in Joseph H.
Lewis classic!
6g194 FRANKENSTEIN CREATED WOMAN 8 LCs '67 cool images of Peter Cushing in
title role!
6g488 WHITE HEAT 8 LCs R56 James Cagney is Cody Jarrett, classic film noir,
top of the world, Ma!
6g701 ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTERS 4 LCs '57 Russell Johnson, Richard
Garland, complete 4 card set!
6g004 LOGAN'S RUN 12 color 11x14 stills '76 Michael York & sexy Jenny
Agutter on the run!
6g159 DOCKS OF NEW ORLEANS 8 LCs '48 Roland Winters as Charlie Chan,
Virginia Dale, Mantan Moreland
6g625 SUNSET SERENADE 6 LCs '42 singing cowboy Roy Rogers, Gabby Hayes &
pretty Helen Parrish!
6g802 FIGHTING KENTUCKIAN 3 LCs '49 rougher, tougher & more romantic John
Wayne, Vera Ralston!
6g379 PRISONER OF ZENDA 8 photolobbies '52 Louis Calhern, Stewart Granger &
Deborah Kerr!
6g950 PHANTOM EMPIRE 2 chapter 4 LCs '35 ultra rare Gene Autry sci-fi
serial, Phantom Broadcast!
6g662 JOHNNY GUITAR 5 LCs '54 Sterling Hayden in title role, Joan Crawford
about to be hung!
6g414 SIERRA SUE 8 LCs '41 Gene Autry, Smiley Burnette & Fay McKenzie in
title role!
6g599 MIGHTY JOE YOUNG 6 LCs R53 first Ray Harryhausen, Terry Moore, Ben
Johnson!
6g788 YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE 4 LCs '67 cool action images of Sean Connery as
James Bond!
6g722 FEATHERED SERPENT 4 LCs '48 Roland Winters as Charlie Chan, Mantan
Moreland threatened!
6g749 MISTER ROBERTS 4 LCs '55 Henry Fonda, James Cagney, William Powell,
Jack Lemmon!
6g001 GOING TO GLORY COME TO JESUS 8 LCs '46 religious melodrama,
all-colored cast!
6g648 DESPERATE JOURNEY 5 LCs '42 Errol Flynn & Ronald Reagan crash-land in
the heart of Germany!
6g426 SONS OF THE PIONEERS 8 LCs '42 Roy Rogers, Trigger, Gabby Hayes,
Maris Wrixon, Bob Nolan!
6g214 HARD DAY'S NIGHT 8 LCs R82 great images of The Beatles, rock & roll
classic!
6g572 UP IN CENTRAL PARK 7 LCs '48 Vincent Price & Deanna Durbin in New
York City!
6g387 RANCHO GRANDE 8 LCs '40 Gene Autry & three pretty girls standing by
roulette table!
6g674 REBECCA 5 LCs R56 Alfred Hitchcock, Laurence Olivier & Joan Fontaine!
6g530 KING OF THE CORAL SEA 7 LCs '56 scuba divers Chips Rafferty & Ilma
Adey in Australia!
6g721 FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS 4 LCs '67 Roman Polanski finds sexy Sharon
Tate outside his door!
6g744 LOST PLANET 4 chapter 6 LCs '53 sci-fi serial, Judd Holdren, Disaster
in the Stratosphere!!
6g483 WEAK & THE WICKED 8 LCs '54 bad girl Diana Dors, strips bare raw
facts of women in prison!
6g213 GUNS OF NAVARONE 8 LCs R66 Gregory Peck, David Niven, Anthony Quinn &
James Darren!
and on and on and on and on!
Are you tired of auctions for millionaires only where the items have a
"round up the usual suspects" feel to them, and there is a "pay retail or
you can't buy" philosophy behind the auctions, and the same items return to
the auction block over and over and over? Well, we have the antidote for
you! Three times *EVERY* week we auction hundreds of items that sell for
low, low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
"competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than * FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their outrageous $14 minimum buyers premium).

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,500+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S.,
you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Don't forget to check out our 999 complete and incomplete lobby card sets
(6,077 cards in all) sometime *BEFORE* they end * TONIGHT* Thursday, November
17th, (but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because they start ending
at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT, so hustle over there right now!*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 25 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874