When I collected comic books back in 80's  I think you could buy a mint copy of
Action Comics #1 for like $25,000

________________________________
 From: "dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com"
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Damn Thats A Lot Of Money For A Comic Book

Thank The good Lord for thier being crazy people with money left on
the planet  we may just get out of this mess yet

anyone want a old GUMBY doll for 50 K??? no check please - cash only

would possible sell at auction for 3 Mill hands down... heres your
chance to beat the compatition..

GUMBY is pristine with that trademark fresh vinyl smell you can
Cuddle him in your  abode as You read your #1 action superman and
chew your bazooka Buble gum and all will be well in 2012 !!!