Heritage has 560 lots of some of the Best of vintage movie posters closing this
Sunday evening, Dec. 11th, at 10pm CT!
www.ha.com/161150<http://www.ha.com/161150>

Featuring a great selection of affordable posters, lobby cards, photos,
pressbooks, and related Memorabilia!

Heritage has offered over 150,000 lots (all searchable with images,
descriptions and prices in our free permanent auction
archive)<http://movieposters.ha.com/common/search_results.php?N=54+790+231+&showHall=1&ic=Center-Archives-althome1-102009>
 of some of the very rarest and most desirable in the hobby. Serving over
600,000 collectors, including 40,000 Movie Poster bidder-members, HA.com is the
place to go to buy and sell your vintage movie posters!

There are so many great Highlights for this week's auction we can't list them
all - but they include:

Godzilla (Paramount, 1956) Great Italian Photobusta
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50233

World War I Propaganda Poster (1918) Third Liberty Loan "Over the Top, For You"
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50549

World War I Propaganda Poster by Howard Chandler Christy (1918) "Fight or Buy
Bonds"
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50550

The Creature Walks Among Us (Universal International, 1956) Title Lobby Card &
Lobby Cards (5)
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50114

The Man with the Golden Arm (United Artists, 1955) Saul Bass art Insert
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50345

The Day the Earth Stood Still (20th Century Fox, 1951) Four Great Lobby Cards
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50134
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50135
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50136
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50137

Star Wars (20th Century Fox, 1977) One Sheet Style A
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50478

Dragonslayer (Paramount, 1981) British Quad w/ great art
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50166

Equinox (VIP, 1969) Cult Horror One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50183

White Heat (Warner Brothers, 1949) James Cagney closeup Lobby Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50538

The Cat Girl (American International, 1957) Cult Horror One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50085

A Woman Like Satan (Pathe, 1958) Brigette Bardot French Grande
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50545

Winchester '73 (Universal International, 1950) James Stewart Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50543

The Law of the 45's (Normandy, 1935) Quinn "Big Boy" Williams Western One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50321

Back to Bataan (RKO, 1945) Three Lobby Cards w/ John Wayne
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50032

20 Million Miles to Earth (Columbia, 1957) Harryhausen Monster Poster (40" X
60")
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50006

The Night of the Hunter (United Artists, 1955) Robert Mitchum Film Noir One
Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50380

Before I Hang (Columbia, 1940) Nice Boris Karloff Lobby Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50044

Philo Vance's Secret Mission (PRC, 1947) "B" Detective One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50408

Queen Christina (MGM, R-1940s) Nice Greta Garbo Argentinean Poster
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50423

Dick Tracy vs. Crime Inc. (Republic, 1941) Great Serial One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50156

The Beast with Five Fingers (Warner Brothers, 1947) Peter Lorre Horror Insert
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50040

Warner Brothers Cartoon Stock (Warner Brothers, 1952) Bugs Bunny One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50531

Lorna (Eve Productions, 1964) Russ Meyer Sexploitation One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50334

Cry of the Werewolf (Columbia, 1944) Cult Horror Insert
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50116

Peter Lorre in Nancy Steele is Missing (20th Century Fox, 1937) Jumbo Portrait
Lobby Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50376

Drums of Fu Manchu (Republic, 1940) Serial Half Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50167

Killers from Space (RKO, 1954) Peter Graves Sci-Fi One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50305

No One Man (Paramount, 1932) Nice Carole Lombard Lobby Card
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50384

Voodoo Woman (American International, 1957) Horror One Sheet w/ Reynold Brown
art
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50529

The Naked Kiss (Allied Artists, 1964) Sam Fuller One Sheet
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50375

The Amazing Colossal Man (American International, 1957) Four Great Lobby Cards
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50016

Killers of the Sea (Grand National, 1937) One Sheet w/ Amazing Art!
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50306

High School Confidential (MGM, 1958) Mamie Van Doren Exploitation Insert
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50271

Zoo in Budapest (Fox, 1933) Rare Lobby Card w/ Gene Raymond
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161150&lotNo=50560

And Many, Many More!!!