*MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER, BUT I JUST
LOOKED OVER THE** 800 NON-U.S. POSTERS CLOSING TONIGHT, AND I SAW LOTS AN**D
LOTS OF REALLY WILDLY UNDER-PRICED ITEMS, SO IF YOU LIKE THESE POSTERS AT
ALL, THEN BE SURE TO LOOK THEM OVER VERY CAREFULLY, BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT
NOW, THERE ARE INCREDIBLE DEALS.*

Are you tired of auctions for millionaires only where the items have a
"round up the usual suspects" feel to them, and there is a "pay retail or
you can't buy" philosophy behind the auctions, and the same items return to
the auction block over and over and over? Well, we have the antidote for
you! Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for
low, low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
"competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium). But Tuesday night's *THE
WORLD OF MOVIE POSTERS!* 800 non-U.S. posters from 22 different
countries , closing
tonight, on *TUESDAY **December 20th*, represent *REALLY* incredible
values, and yet many of these are currently languishing at low, low, prices!

With just 13 hours to go, the *800 non-U.S. posters* include a
not-to-be-believed 66 with no bid at all, a preposterous 250 that are still
languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a truly weird 294 that are
still languishing at just $2 each or under, a downright silly 358 that are
still languishing at just $3 each or under, and a Mt Everest-like 484 that
are $6 each and under! *THAT'S RIGHT, 60% OF THE ITEMS ARE $6 EACH OR UNDER
(AND 45% ARE JUST $3** EACH OR UNDER)**, and there are LOTS of titles that
I guarantee you many dealers would ask $10, $20 or more for. This is the
closest thing to "free money" I can imagine (especially since those in our
club can purchase any 20 and get 13 books as a bonus)!
*

*HELLO! This is 2011 and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $6 (or far under) 20 years ago, and remember that this price is
40% (or much less) of the minimum buying price at those "other" auctions
(thanks to their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get as many
of these items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for
just $11 shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win
100 or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,900 members), you
get great added bonuses if you purchase 10 or 15 or 20 items (no matter how
inexpensive)!
*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $6, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
7b001 BICYCLE THIEF Italian locandina R55 Vittorio De Sica's classic Ladri
di biciclette!
7b252 CABARET Czech 23x33 '75 Liza Minnelli sings & dances in Nazi Germany,
directed by Bob Fosse!
7b187 BIG COMBO Spanish '55 art of Cornel Wilde & sexy Jean Wallace,
classic film noir!
7b121 BLUE VELVET Polish 27x38 '87 directed by David Lynch, Isabella
Rossellini, Mlodozeniec art!
7b085 FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE Italian photobusta '67 Leone, Clint Eastwood,
Gian Maria Volonte!
7b564 NOTORIOUS Belgian R50s close up of Cary Grant & Ingrid Bergman,
Alfred Hitchcock classic!
7b496 CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF Belgian '61 Hammer, art of Reed holding victim
surrounded by mob!
7b086 GOLDFINGER Italian photobusta '64 Sean Connery as James Bond 007
fighting Harold Sakata!
7b591 SOME LIKE IT HOT Belgian '59 artwork of sexy Marilyn Monroe with Tony
Curtis & Jack Lemmon!
7b554 MARNIE Belgian '64 different art of Sean Connery & Tippi Hedren,
Alfred Hitchcock
7b477 BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS Belgian '53 Ray Bradbury's tale of the
sea's beast of the ages!
7b168 WAR OF THE WORLDS NEXT CENTURY Polish 27x38 '81 Hoff & Pagowski art
of skeleton in dress!
7b793 TINTIN ET LE MYSTERE DE LA TOISON D'OR French 15x21 '61 Jean-Jacques
Vierne, Tintin!
7b189 CASQUE D'OR Spanish '61 MCP art of sexy Simone Signoret in cool
outfit!
7b087 HELICOPTER SPIES 2 Italian photobustas '67 Robert Vaughn, David
McCallum, The Man from UNCLE!
7b118 BEING THERE Polish 27x38 '82 completely different colorful art by
Mucha Ihnatowicz!
7b471 8 1/2 Belgian '63 Federico Fellini classic, Marcello Mastroianni &
sexy Claudia Cardinale!
7b096 MY FAIR LADY 6 Italian photobustas '64 cool images of pretty Audrey
Hepburn & Rex Harrison!
7b539 LET'S MAKE LOVE Belgian '60 different art of super sexy Marilyn
Monroe & Yves Montand!
7b482 BOOGIE MAN WILL GET YOU Belgian '40s Boris Karloff & Peter Lorre in a
gay chiller-diller!
7b618 WOMAN IN THE WINDOW Belgian R50s Fritz Lang, Edward G. Robinson, Joan
Bennett w/scissors!
7b283 RALLY Czech 23x33 '80 Alois Brench, cool Porsche racing car artwork
by Vaca!
7b156 SEA GOD commercial Polish 27x38 '00s Arlen, Fay Wray, wonderful art
of hard hat diver!
7b327 LIDERLIGE LISBETH Danish '70s Danish sexploitation, wild art of sexy
nearly naked woman!
7b113 ALL THAT JAZZ Polish 27x38 '82 Drzewinscy art of smoking Roy Scheider
in Bob Fosse musical!
7b433 MY FAIR LADY German '64 different image of Audrey Hepburn & Rex
Harrison!
7b157 SEVEN SAMURAI Polish 27x38 R87 Akira Kurosawa's Shichinin No Samurai,
Mifune, Pagowski art!
7b613 VIVA LAS VEGAS Belgian '64 different art of Elvis Presley & sexy
Ann-Margret!
7b035 CITIZEN KANE teaser English double crown R90s close up of Orson
Welles as Charles Foster Kane!
7b047 STAGECOACH 2-sided Japanese 12x33 '50s John Ford, John Wayne western
classic!
7b677 SEVEN YEAR ITCH French 23x32 R70s best art of Marilyn Monroe's skirt
blowing by Grinsson!
7b137 HUNGER Polish 27x38 '84 bizarre Wieslaw Walkuski artwork of skull!
7b456 VALLEY OF GWANGI German '69 Ray Harryhausen, great artwork of cowboys
battling dinosaurs!
7b153 PALE RIDER Polish 27x38 '86 great different artwork image of cowboy
Clint Eastwood by Erol!
7b679 STRANGERS ON A TRAIN French 23x32 R50s Hitchcock, Granger & Walker in
double murder pact!
7b593 SPELLBOUND Belgian R50s Alfred Hitchcock, different art of Ingrid
Bergman & Gregory Peck!
7b511 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE Belgian R70s art of Sean Connery as James Bond
007 w/sexy girls!
7b336 MITSOU Danish '58 Stilling art of sexy Daniele Delorme in title role!
7b180 ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER Spanish '99 Pedro Almodovar's Todo Sobre Mi
Madre, cool art by Marine!
7b458 VALLEY OF THE DOLLS German '67 Jacqueline Susann's trash classic,
Barbara Parkins!
and on and on and on and on!

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):
**7b015 BRAZIL Brazilian '85 Terry Gilliam, cool sci-fi fantasy art by
Lagarrigue!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2415556><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b015>
* and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition
 *7b079 FLOSSIE Italian lrg pbusta '79 Bert Torn, sexy Maria Lynn in shower
w/naked Anita
Andersson!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2415620><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b079>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition
*7b281 PLATOON Czech 23x33 '86 Oliver Stone, Vietnam War, different Weber
art of Willem
Dafoe!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2415822><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b281>
*and it's currently $6 and its *VERY GOOD** **TO FINE** *condition
*7b296 WOMAN IN FLAMES Czech 23x33 '83 sexy Jan Weber art, German
prostitutes!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2415837><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b296>
***and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition
*7b366 WICKED GO TO HELL Danish '56 Wenzel artwork of Marina Vlady & Henry
Vidal!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2415907><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b366>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *GOOD **TO **VERY **GOOD** *condition
 *7b452 THAT MOST IMPORTANT THING: LOVE German '75 L'important c'est
d'aimer, sexy Romy
Schneider!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2415993><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b452>
*and it's currently $6 and its in* **VERY GOOD** *condition
*7b757 JOHN GOLDFARB, PLEASE COME HOME French 15x21 '65 art of sexy Shirley
MacLaine by
Grinsson!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2416298><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b757>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition
*7b619 WOODSTOCK Belgian '70 legendary rock 'n' roll film, three days of
peace, music... and
love!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2416160><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b619>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY GOOD **TO FINE** *condition
*7b792 THING French 15x21 '82 John Carpenter, cool different art of alien
terror!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2416333><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7b792>
*and it's currently $6 and its in *VERY GOOD **TO FINE** *condition
*...and there are equally great deals at EVERY bid price from $1 to $20 or
more!*

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see* 800 non-U.S. posters * at
such low, low prices with just 13 hours to go!*

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,900+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S.,
you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Don't forget to check out our THE WORLD OF MOVIE POSTERS! 800 non-U.S.
posters from 22 different countries   sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *
Tuesday,* **December 20th*, (but you only have 13 hours left to do so,
because they start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT**, so hustle over there
right now!*) by going to ** <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at
**<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*.
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874