*IT MUST BE BECAUSE THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER, BUT I JUST
LOOKED OVER THE** 719 ONE-SHEETS CLOSING TONIGHT, AND I SAW LOTS AN**D LOTS
OF REALLY WILDLY UNDER-PRICED ITEMS, SO IF YOU LIKE THESE POSTERS AT ALL,
THEN BE SURE TO LOOK THEM OVER VERY CAREFULLY, BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW,
THERE ARE INCREDIBLE DEALS.

**We have * 719 rolled (or formerly folded) 27x40 & 27x41 one-sheets at
auction, and there are just 13 hours to go before they start to end *
TONIGHT <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html> * Thursday,
December 22nd.

I just looked over the current prices on these just about to end items, and
the prices on many of them are really hard to believe! With just over a day
to go, the 999 lots of vintage 8" x 10" stills include a laughable 63 that
still have no bid at all, a makes-you-want-to-cry 148 that are still
wilting at just $1 each or have no bid, a truly insane 308 that are still
withering at just $3 each or under, and a Mt. Everest-like 410 that are $5
each or under! *THAT'S RIGHT, WELL OVER HALF ARE CURRENTLY $5 EACH OR UNDER
AND ALMOST 40% OF THE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $3 EACH OR UNDER!
*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
7c318 JAWS 1sh '75 art of Steven Spielberg's classic man-eating shark
attacking sexy swimmer!
7c183 ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK 1sh '81 John Carpenter, art of decapitated Lady
Liberty by S. Watts!
7c173 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 1sh '80 George Lucas classic, GWTW art by Roger
Kastel!
7c534 ROCKY 1sh '77 boxer Sylvester Stallone holding hands with Talia
Shire, boxing classic!
7c134 DAWN OF THE DEAD 1sh '78 George Romero, no more room in HELL for the
dead!
7c444 NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 1sh '84 Wes Craven classic, awesome Matthew
horror art!
7c177 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK style B 1sh '80 George Lucas sci-fi classic, cool
artwork by Tom Jung!
7c600 STAR WARS studio style D 1sh '77 cool circus poster art by Drew
Struzan & Charles White!
7c493 PULP FICTION teaser 1sh '94 Quentin Tarantino, close up of sexy Uma
Thurman smoking!
7c698 WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT Kilian foil style E 1sh '88 incredible art of
sexy Jessica Rabbit!
7c521 RETURN OF THE JEDI dated teaser 1sh '83 George Lucas, Revenge of the
Jedi, Drew Struzan art!
7c214 FOG style B 1sh '80 John Carpenter, what you can't see won't hurt
you, it'll kill you!
7c097 CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR 1sh '86 fantastic image of Daryl Hannah in cool
tribal make up!
7c196 FARGO DS 1sh '96 a homespun murder story from the Coen Brothers,
great art!
7c640 THING 1sh '82 John Carpenter, cool sci-fi horror art, the ultimate in
alien terror!
7c132 DARK KNIGHT teaser DS 1sh '08 Heath Ledger as the Joker, why so
serious?
7c423 MOONRAKER style A advance 1sh '79 art of Roger Moore as James Bond
007 by Goozee!
7c020 APOCALYPSE NOW 1sh '79 Francis Ford Coppola, classic Bob Peak art of
Marlon Brando!
7c176 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK advance 1sh '80 cool c/u image of Darth Vader
head!
7c361 LITTLE MERMAID DS 1sh '89 Ariel & cast, Disney underwater cartoon!
7c239 GREASE 1sh '78 close up of John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John in a
most classic musical!
7c533 ROCKETEER DS 1sh '91 Disney, really cool John Mattos art of flying
man!
7c586 SPY WHO LOVED ME 1sh '77 great art of Roger Moore as James Bond 007
by Bob Peak!
7c470 PEE-WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE 1sh '85 Tim Burton, best image of Paul
Reubens & his beloved bike!
7c115 CREEPSHOW int'l 1sh '82 George Romero & Stephen King's tribute to
E.C. Comics, Kamen art!
7c591 STAR TREK II English 1sh '82 The Wrath of Khan, Leonard Nimoy,
William Shatner, Bob Peak art
7c163 E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL 1sh '82 Steven Spielberg classic, John
Alvin art!
7c523 RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 1sh '85 artwork of wacky punk rock zombies
by tombstone!
7c297 INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS int'l DS 1sh '09 Quentin Tarantino, Nazi-killer
Brad Pitt, Waltz!
7c438 NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION DS 1sh '89 Consani art of Chevy
Chase, yule crack up!
7c503 RAGING BULL teaser 1sh '80 Martin Scorsese, classic close up boxing
image of Robert De Niro!
7c570 SID & NANCY English 1sh '86 Gary Oldman & Chloe Webb, punk rock
classic directed by Alex Cox!
7c171 ELVIRA'S HAUNTED HILLS 1sh '01 great Olivia art of sexy Cassandra
Peterson in peril!
7c395 MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN Christmas style teaser 1sh '74 art of Roger
Moore as James Bond!
7c223 FULL METAL JACKET advance 1sh '87 Stanley Kubrick bizarre Vietnam War
movie!
7c442 NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS DS 1sh '93 Tim Burton, Disney, great
artwork of Jack as Santa!
7c294 INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM 1sh '84 art of Harrison Ford &
Kate Capshaw by Struzan!
7c659 TRON 1sh '82 Walt Disney sci-fi, Jeff Bridges in a computer, cool
special effects!
7c109 COTTON CLUB int'l 1sh '84 Francis Ford Coppola, Richard Gere, cool
art deco design!
7c398 MANHATTAN style B 1sh '79 classic image of Woody Allen & Diane Keaton
by bridge!
and on and on and on and on!
Are you tired of auctions for millionaires only where the items have a
"round up the usual suspects" feel to them, and there is a "pay retail or
you can't buy" philosophy behind the auctions, and the same items return to
the auction block over and over and over? Well, we have the antidote for
you! Three times * EVERY* week we auction hundreds of items that sell for
low, low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
"competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their outrageous $14 minimum buyers premium).

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,900+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S.,
you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Don't forget to check out our 719 rolled (or formerly folded) 27x40 & 27x41
one-sheets sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT* Thursday, December 22nd,
(but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because they start ending at 7
PM CST * TONIGHT*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*

* About the rolled one-sheet posters*
*     *Note that most of the posters we are selling this week were never
folded. A very few of the posters were once folded (or partially folded, as
in tri-folding), but all of those have been stored flat for a long time and
will be shipped rolled in tubes, along with the completely unfolded ones.
We will * NOT* re-fold any of the "formerly folded" posters.*  WE ALWAYS
IDENTIFY WHETHER A POSTER IS UNFOLDED, TRI-FOLDED, OR FORMERLY FULLY FOLDED
WITHIN THE DESCRIPTION FOR EACH ITEM!
     NOTE THAT NORMALLY WE SEPARATE THE 27X40 AND 27X41 ONE-SHEETS INTO TWO
ENTIRELY SEPARATE AUCTIONS, BUT IN THIS ONE SET OF AUCTIONS WE ARE
AUCTIONING BOTH SIZES (but we still clearly identify on each auction which
are 27x40s and which are 27x41s).*

*About the originality of rolled one-sheets**
     *Many collectors would like to add posters from their favorite movies
of the 1970s onward to their collection, but they rightfully are afraid
they will be sold commercial posters (or reproductions or bootlegs), rather
than actual posters either used in theaters or intended for theater use. *WHEN
YOU BUY FROM US THIS WEEK, YOU HAVE A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE BUYING A
GENUINE ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTERS! *This is because almost all of these
posters come to us either from theater owners, or from advanced collectors
(often ones who purchased the posters right when the movies first came
out), people who know how to distinguish an original poster, and also, we
here at eMoviePoster very carefully scrutinize every poster to make 100%
certain it is genuine! But you don't have to take our word for it! *If you
purchase any poster this week, and you have the slightest doubts about its
originality after you receive it, it is fine for you to return it for a
full refund within 7 days of receipt* (but we virtually never get a single
poster returned, because we reject any poster that is consigned to us if we
have the slightest doubts about it!).
 *
* * About the condition*
     Normally when we sell movie paper, we grade the posters on a scale
that allows for some defects typical of 30 to 75-year-old movie posters
that were actually used in theaters. Such posters often have some minor
wear at the very least, and it is next to impossible to find posters that
have no wear at all, and it would be silly to have a grading scale where no
posters would qualify for "very good to fine" (or better grades), so we use
a more "relaxed" scale that allows for very minor defects in our "very good
to fine" grade.
     But in this auction, we are selling a fair number of posters from the
past 20 years, and those posters can more often be found in excellent
condition, because there were dealers and collectors who purchased these
posters unused, and kept them in wonderful condition.
     So for *THIS* auction, we grade on a *MUCH* stricter scale than we do
for our folded one-sheet auctions! We downgrade posters to "very good to
fine" for very minor defects (things like a single tiny tear in the border,
or faint creases in the edges). We further downgrade to "very good" posters
that have several of these types of defects, even though the poster would
probably qualify as "fine", if it was from the 1940s!
     We use this "sliding scale" grading because it allows us to better
convey the poster's true condition to our buyers. If we used the exact same
scale for all posters, then most 1920s posters would be graded as "fair" or
"poor", and most 1980s or 1990s posters would be graded as "fine", and we
realize that that benefits nobody!
     In this auction, we have given a more detailed overall condition grade
("fine", "very good to fine", "very good", "good to very good", "good", and
"fair", with only a few "poor") for each poster. We felt this would help
bidders identify items they want to bid on more easily. Of course, we still
strongly recommend that you look at our super-sized image to see the extent
of the defects.
     Know that we generally grade *FAR* more harshly than any other dealer
we know! A 1990s poster that we grade as "good" or "good to very good" may
well be one that many collectors could display on their wall just as it is,
and may well be one that many other dealers would grade as "very good". So
please don't reject a poster because it has a grade of "good" or "good to
very good". Please study our supersized image and see if the defects are
the sort that you can accept.
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874