Hello to all,

  I wanted to wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy  New Year to
everyone.  Thank you very much for your support over the  past year.  It's
much appreciated.
                                                         Rick

  By the way, I have over 40 Auction Closing Later TODAY....Jeez, of  all
days to have auctions close...CHRISTMAS...definitely bad  planning on my
part.  Well, I guess my loss can  be your gain!!
I just checked my auctions and MANY CLASSIC US 1-Sheets, 3-Sheets, Lobby
Cards and lobby sets that are easily worth 5 to 8 times their  opening bids
have no bids at all!!  Just one  example out of dozens...
an original 1947 US 8-Card Lobby Set from "Out Of The Blue", starring
VIRGINIA MAYO, GEORGE BRENT, TURHAN BEY + CAROLE LANDIS including lots of
GORGEOUS SCENES...is sitting there at $19.99 with no  bids at all!  Believe me,
there are MANY MORE auctions like  this.  Today is not only Christmas, but
it's definitely a BUYER'S  DAY!!!  Link to "Out Of The Blue" and ALL AUCTIONS
is below:
                                          Again,  Happy Holidays to all,
Rick

_http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIRGINIA-MAYO-Turhan-Bey-GEORGE-BRENT-1947-US-Lobby
-Set-GORGEOUS-/180778538153?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a173d94a9_
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIRGINIA-MAYO-Turhan-Bey-GEORGE-BRENT-1947-US-Lobby-Set-
GORGEOUS-/180778538153?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a173d94a9)    "OUT
OF THE BLUE" 1947 LOBBY SET

_http://www.ebay.com/sch/rixposterz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50_
(http://www.ebay.com/sch/rixposterz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50)
ALL AUCTIONS