Hi, Everyone,

   Here is an example of a seller who hasn't taken the time to  research
the poster he (or she) is selling and describes it as being an  "original 1934
3-Sheet" from "Call It Murder"  starring Humphrey  Bogart.  I informed the
seller that it was in fact a late 40's reissue  3-Sheet from a 1934 film
originally titled "Midnight".
_http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-1934-Call-Murder-3-Sheet-Movie-Poster-Hump
hrey-Bogart-Sidney-Fox-/220926616222?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337040a2
9e_
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-1934-Call-Murder-3-Sheet-Movie-Poster-Humphrey-Bogart-Sidney-Fox-/220926616222?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3370
40a29e)
This is the response I received:

Hi, We are not poster experts- Just estate  liquidators trying to do the
best we can. Not to insinuate that you aren't an  expert, because you may be,
but we have received incorrect information through  bidders/potential buyers
in messages just like this in an effort by them to  drive down prices at
auction, so we will not revise our listing; it is based on  the print date
shown on the poster. However, we will post this message and let  others make
their own judgement. Thanks, hisgoods4u

 I think a seller isn't necessarily expected to be an expert, but  is
expected to research the item they're selling to the best of  their ability.
All
it takes is checking the title "Call It Murder" on  Google or IMDB and it
becomes quite clear that this isn't an original 1934  3-Sheet.  I don't
believe the buyer should have the sole responsibility of  researching the item
they're bidding on.  It's the seller's responsibility  to provide accurate
information as to whether a poster is "original" or  not.