I have a 30sheet for King Kong 1976
but rather than being folded up, the pieces are rolled up, which is probably better for a piece of this nature

I also have an Escape From NY smaller billboard piece that must be only maybe 12 feet long. it is also rolled and if I recall correctly it is only 3 or 6 pieces and they are very expertly pasted together at the vertical seams

both posters really do kick ass