Many years ago when I was in the early stages of poster collecting I used
to visit antique shows and flea markets.  I found some plaster statues of
Laurel and Hardy and the Marx Bros. and bought them for display in my office
in  New York City on a shelf under the three sheet posters of Flying Deuces
and a  Night in Casablanca.  As time went on I began collecting these
statues as  well as the posters.  I have a collection of almost 400 of these
statues  and of these about 50 are duplicates.

I bought the duplicates for my office but now that I am retired I am
selling them on ebay and also privately.  This is a great opportunity for
those
of you that display posters to place a statue of the actor in the poster
alongside the poster.  It makes a great display.  Go to

_www.claudelitton.com_ (http://www.claudelitton.com)
to see a partial display.  I am working on my
web site and will be showing all the statues there in the future.
In the meantime, please go to ebay and look up seller name

                                  clshowroom

and you will find my listings. I will list at least 4 to 10 per  week. You
can email me with a want list at the mopo address or for a  faster response
at     _clshowroom@aol.com_ (mailto:clshowr...@aol.com)

Thanks for looking

Claude Litton

In a message dated 2/1/2012 2:08:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,