The Universal '47 re-release is great as well, but still like the insert the
best.

________________________________
From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: UNIVERSAL HORROR! FRANKENSTEIN R/47 1-SHEET +
FRANKENSTEIN 1951 REALART INSERT + HOUSE OF DRACULA (1945) 1-SHEET!

why does everyone like the insert??
Alan has a 1947R 1sh that is raw & unbacked
I think this poster is one of my favorites of the Realart period

something I wish I had in my own collection

the House of Dracula 1sh is also killer.. but at least I have the
1950R on that title