From: David Kusumoto <davidmkusum...@hotmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wed, February 15, 2012 5:34:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] 3 WHITNEY HOUSTON Press Kits

You know, for me it boils down to who's doing the selling.  Everyone does it.
don't see a problem with it because indeed, demand goes up for items linked to
celebrity who dies.  The only seller who rubbed me the wrong way w/this was
"rodxmorgan" - because for years (until I blocked his e-mails) - he exhibited a
"I don't give a shit what people think" attitude toward others on this board -
while consistently displaying a tasteless style of exploitation akin to an
carnival-barking ambulance chaser.  I haven't seen him in my inbox for awhile,
but oh man that guy sounded ancient, like a guy wearing a straw hat and a flask
on his shin, reeking of cigarette smoke, bragging about his revenue streams
while doing his damnedest to keep you from looking at his tax returns. -d.