I personally doubt this donkey actually lives in Greece

At 04:36 PM 2/16/2012, David Kusumoto wrote:
I wonder if it's a good idea to put Greece on your seller's exclusions list until things get settled there. It's too bad one bad guy ruins it for a whole nation, but when I sell from time to time - and when blocking multiple eBay IDs doesn't work, I have a long list of countries I put on my default exclusions list - simply because I've run into too many hassles with foreign buyers living in CERTAIN places. For example, countries with spotty postal service - or places like Nigeria or other third world countries - are on my exclusions list. At eBay you now have the ability to choose every country by a specific name (vs. whole continents) - that you won't sell to; most of the stuff I sell I'll do so only in the U.S. - unless it's something I know will have international appeal. -d.

----------
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:14:57 +1000
From: johnr...@moviemem.com
Subject: Re: A Word of Caution to EBAY Sellers here -- Our Insane Greek Buyer is Back!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Channing posted the note below about a non paying buyer who is using two different useid's and who appears to have failed to pay a number of MoPo members.

The userid's are proficient911 and panosnatalia1968

I filed Non paying Bidder claims for 9 items totalling more than $100.00 and didnt receive a response from the buyer. These claims have now been finalised and I have been refunded the commissions but I see that the buyer is still registered.

Just curious as to whether everyone else followed up with the non paying bidder claims because if that was done then the bidder should have been suspended by now.

Regards
John