From: Franc <fdav...@verizon.net>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] paying for autographs

Frankly, I get pissed off when celebrities come to a show and won't allow
anyone to take their photo such as Ann-Margaret or won't sign personal items
you've brought such as Sam J. Jones. You wonder why did they bother coming to a
celebrity autograph show?. I have no problem however with them asking for money
for this. FRANC