From: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:01:33 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [MOPO] movie posters lost in fire

Interesting thread... to hear all the storys of loss due to natual
disasters or Fire and flood is amaizing.... and this is just mopo  ed
and sue, Joe, Brek, Dot and David K.
I remember David Ks fire when he saw that his family and animals
where the most important..
And Dot impreesed me with her ability to focus and get the documents
..

When trauma hits the hard part is staying calm and getting focused
because its a really unusuak event that we seldom prepare for...

The think i notice is it seems to give a fresh new outllok to those
that have experienced it and they also have a better understanding of
those that lose everything. Instead of being resentful these people
rebound and rebuild  snd help others.
So perhaps its a way to expand our ability to understand.
I like the attitudes the common one seems to be .. be thankful for
everything, think in advance, and see that things can happen that you
would never expect.
God bless everyone

>>> LearnAboutMoviePosters.com
>>> MoviePosterDataBase.com