I have a radio city music hall Program from i think the 30s.. Ill
put on ebay..
Im listing all kinds of eclectic stuff like WW2 japs surrender
newspaper,Maryilyn Monroe 1948 newspaper and mags, stamps and mailer
BOOK... a Buster Crabb  on Look as fflash Gordon 1938 and Patti Page
poster  plus many movie stills and books and magazine.. Ill be
listing some Douglas Fairbanks and also some CS BULL books and
Photos.some trade magazines of Movie and Movie theatre books showing
old theatres // I have a 70mm can up now... also Ill put soem teatre
stuff liek Bille Burke and Ziegfield Foliie, vaudville and maybe some
radio stuff.. always ask me what I have if you want me to list stuff
with your interests,,I have some interesting FORD motor companty
films direct from Fordlibrary... one is the 1909 races also some
nature footage and some 40s-50 travelogues of like yellowstone.. with
a woody car...
also some comics and newspapers sunday funnys and ujust soem odd
eclectic stuff like a tin litho tray wit cheesecake art and I even
have some framed prints of Kennedy and WASHINGTON up now...