The New York Post article makes official, in print, what we all have been
"posting" about.
Mr. Haggard did a great deal of harm to our hobby and took ruthless
advantage of many people who trusted him.
Our hobby has gradually recovered from his evil doing.  And I am very happy
that our legal system has sent a clear message that this kind of conduct
will not be tolerated.
He has still refused to make things right, and it is known that various
rare posters, which he acquired from victims through fraudulent trades, are
hidden somewhere.  He, undoubtedly, hopes to eventually reap great profits
by selling them, when he eventually gets out of jail.  However, the
government (and, yes, Jim, FBI Agent Mike has done an awesome job)
continues to pursue these stolen pieces.  And there is certainly hope of
their eventual recovery.