We've had a connection for many years. Tom always knows what to say to me and he knows we all love him. Please let's do what Tom would want. He'd want us to pray for him. He has mine and I hope he's back soon. He's one of the most spiritual people I've even known. Such an amazing soul... the epitome of the word mensch.

Andrea