disregard
Tom's back!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Burns <sbu...@columbus.rr.com>
To: kenwicksuz <kenwick...@aol.com>; MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Cc: dreamfactory <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Sent: Wed, May 16, 2012 7:41 pm
Subject: RE: [MOPO] Scott... Tom Martin is having problems getting back onto
MoPo?!?!?!

Tom’s e-mail address was deleted automatically by the listserv last weekend
because his Internet provider is blocking mail from the American University
listserv IP address (147.9.1.19). I sent a private message to Tom explaining
this, but so far have not heard back from him. When I saw that he was deleted,
I immediately put him back on MoPo.  According to today’s listserv error
report,  his host is still rejecting MoPo mail.

I don’t know who Tom uses to host his domain, but that appears to be where his
problem is. I’ve copied Tom on this post, so hopefully he’ll see it and can
take action.

Scott
MoPo List Owner