Yeah, you're right, Tom.....and what a party must be going on!!!!   Joe

________________________________
From: "tapenn...@aol.com" <tapenn...@aol.com>
To: joebom...@yahoo.com; mopo-l@listserv.american.edu
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Donna Summer RIP

Yes, very tragic. Her illness was kept very quiet. It was indeed a shock. So
sad. She defined disco. I like to think that she now is with Maurice and Andy
Gibb in heaven.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 5/17/2012 9:09:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
joebom...@yahoo.com writes:
Yes, very sad.  Ms. Summer was not only a terrific talent but an admirable
person as well.  R.I.P.