Back in the days of Movie Collectors World in the mid-eighties through the
early nineties, I had the pleasure of going quite a bit of business with
Moe,  usually selling him groups of posters I had listed in MCW along with
other  inventory as well.  I never met him in person, but probably talked to
him  on the phone a hundred or more times.  Moe was one of the nicest guys
I've  ever met in the hobby.  After all these years, I can still hear his voice
 in my mind...a completely unique, deep and friendly voice.  If he paid
with a check, obviously the check was signed "Richard Akers", but he  was
always "Moe" to me and I'm sure that was the case with all of the other
collectors and dealer who did business with him.  A lot of dealers and
collectors
have come and gone in this hobby over the past 25 or 30 years, but  Moe was
truly one of the good guys.  After eBay took over the movie poster  scene, I
lost contact with him (as I have with other collectors and dealers as
well).
But after all this time, I still feel fortunate to have crossed paths with
this kind and gracious man who was such a wonderful addition to our
hobby...  R.I.P. Moe.  Thanks for the memories...
                                                         Rick

In a message dated 5/21/2012 3:53:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,