1. Rudy suckers you into sending posters to Heritage

Suckers? I wouldn't have used that word. He was eager to make some money off a
commission.

2. Heritage gets the posters, send you an inventory list and you think stuff is
missing

Correction, Heritage lists only posters they are putting up for the next
auction. We do not realize there is something wrong here. We ask Heritage about
what is not on the list and are told Heritage has a secure inventory and
tagging process.

3.
 Heritage sells posters that aren't on the inventory list, sends you a
check for $11K for at least one of them, and then doesn't sell other
items that are on the list.

Correction, Heritage then sells another poster -- which we didn't know was or
wasn't on an inventory.

4. You are so mad about the
missing items you decide to pack up another box of posters to send to
Heritage without telling them and without making an inventory

Correction - We are happy with the sales and think Heritage earned their
commission. We think they are doing a good job and after this 2nd check clears,
decide to send them more product.

We are not aware of missing posters because in our conversations with Heritage,
we are asked whether we want to sell these in Heritage's weekly auction. As our
Star Wars sales are very good on ebay, we decline. We are told our posters are
safely held as they are tagged and inventoried.

5. Several months later you are mad because they didn't tell you about the
package you never told them was coming.

Correction. After sending the 2nd batch, I call them to see when they are going
to auction the new material we sent. Christ doesn't know what I am talking
about promises to look into it. In our subsequent conversation, he states our
posters have little value so they won't list them in the signature auction. To
which, I ask, what about the Get Carter and Lennon poster knowing full well
these two sold in the Feb. 2010 auction.

6. You argue about #2 and #5 for a while7. Heritage says they sent you back
everything they have.
8. You say they didn't.

Correction, see the following revised 6,7, 8 & 9.

6. We argue, I complain, Grey threatens me with a law suit for slander and
libel.

7. It takes a couple of months to hire the right lawyer to protect us from
slander and libel. I then air my grievances publicly.

8.  Heritage offers to sell our future consignments without a commission, which
we decline. Heritage then offers to donate the value of the Get Carter & Lennon
to charity, which we also decline.

9. Grey then sends back the inventory of ours he has -- and yes, that is when I
get really mad. Upon opening the packages and seeing what was in it, I was
furious. Of course, I immediately knew something was amiss because the shipping
tubes were not the ones we had bought from Uline and shipped off our posters to
Heritage in. In other words, our posters were unpacked and repacked.

It was then I sat down and went through the Heritage file with a fine tooth
comb.

Am I raving mad right now?

No, I'd say the work it takes to challenge a well-loved dealer whom most of you
do business with regularly takes the uumph out of any anger.

If anything, I am calmly rational now, knowing that we learned a good lesson
which others can learn from also.