That was great too Kirby! I have been thrilled to have been consigned some
pretty great 24 sheets and advertising billboard posters over the past few
years. They often go for quite reasonable prices, because most people could
never display them (but that is kind of funny, because most collectors have
many hundreds of one-sheets or lobby cards that *NEVER *get displayed
either, but I think the idea is that they *COULD *display those if they
decided to)!

I hope someday these posters find homes where they *ARE *displayed. Often
they are cheaper than wallpaper! I know Dario put up an incredible giant
Italian poster in a bar in Canada. Maybe he can post links to pictures of
it here.

Bruce