Many of you assume that I have remained quiet about Heritage absconding with
our inventory because of some character defect on my part, but rest assured,
this is not the case.

After that loss and the flaming wars it engendered, we have basically given up
trusting any dealers and will be auctioning our collection on ebay.

We have 8 complete binders of RARE, unreleased production slides from Alien,
which we will be gradually releasing.

Besides the Star Wars posters -- of which we started out with multiple int'l,
US & Chaykins -- we have rare original production copies of unseen ephemera
(such as cast contracts), original storyboards by Alex Tavoularis, and 1st run
3" AFA graded 85-90 action figures which even Gus Lopez didn't have in his
book.

As the licensing producer who acquired the original movie rights to Dredd, we
have one of the largest collections of original screen used art which we'll be
putting up over the next few months.

CHECK OUT our DREDD auctions.

Judge DREDD Production ART screen used BLASTER   # 290740241210

Judge DREDD -- ORIGINAL CONCEPT ART of Janus Lab CLONING  # 290740249407

If you haven't seen Dredd 3D trailer, it's on you-tube and had 1.5 million hits
in a week. Premieres in San Diego Comic Con and set for release Sept. 21.