The past couple of months we have been feverishly checking over many of our
past sales, looking for errors we made as to release date, and whenever we
find one (or someone notifies us of one) we then find any buyers affected
by that mistake and offer them a full refund (including shipping both ways)
*EVEN IF MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THEY PURCHASED THE POSTER!*  This is
our iron-clad buyer warranty with *NO *time limit for all buyers, past and
present (see*
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg
* for full details).

Here is a recent example of one unwitting mistake we uncovered, and the
e-mail we sent the long ago buyer:

This e-mail is regarding your purchase of *PLANET OF THE APES* French
poster on *3/25/2008* for $248. At the time we auctioned this poster, we
believed it was from the original 1968 release of this movie in France. But
we recently discovered that the poster is actually from an undated (1970s)
re-release. The printer mark dates to the 1970s and is different from the
printer mark used on the 1968 poster. You may have known this when you
purchased the poster, but we did not, so we wanted to be sure you knew.  If
you did, that's great, but if you did not realize this was from a 1970s
re-release, you are welcome to return it for a full refund, because we
guarantee everything we sell, no matter how long it is after the sales date.

Just let us know whether you want to keep it or return it (and if you want
to return it, we will send you instructions).  Of course, we very much
apologize for our mistake, and we assure you that we had no idea that it
was a re-release, because we *NEVER *intentionally deceive any of our
customers.  We've made notes about this in our system so we do not make
this mistake again. We are the only auction we know of who offers refunds
for mistakes even *YEARS *after the fact, and we are also the only one we
know of who tracks down the buyers and doesn't wait for them to discover
the mistake themselves! We await your reply. Thanks."

*A month later, we received the following reply:*
"Hello, I now just had time to go through my email, so sorry for the late
response.  I will have to locate the poster, but I would be interested in a
refund since it is not from the original release date. On a side note,
thanks Bruce and team for your honesty in matters like this.  This is why
you guys are easily the best source to purchase from for real movie
material. Regards,"

*We re-replied:*
"No problem! It has already waited 4 years, so what's a while more? Thanks
for your kind words, especially since we made the mistake (but we assure
you it was unknowingly). When you locate it, let us know and please return
it to us, securely wrapped. We will refund you in the same way that you
paid once it has arrived. Please also let us know your cost of return
shipping."

*WE **AT EMOVIEPOSTER.COM COMPLETELY **TAKE THE "BUYER BEWARE" OUT OF
BUYING AT AUCTION!*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874