a company bought the building & presses not too long ago
I believe youcan now rent time on the presses

At 08:18 PM 8/28/2012, Richard C Evans wrote:
Can't find the post now Rich, but didn't you write recently that they were looking for buyers, or had sold?
Website not functioning now.
Shame about the business too, if all blown to the wind.
Can't help wondering where the Yoirin presses will end up.