Howdy all!

I don't have to tell you the hoops my patient wife of 27 years, Susan, and I
have jumped through to have now reached 10K positive feedbacks on Ebay with
zero negative hits.
We are a true Mom and Pop business - it's just been the 2 of us all along,
scrabbling over how best to pack a delicate window card or talk sense to an
insane customer.
Right here and now I want to thank Susan in the greater public of our humble
forum for rolling up her sleeves and playing in my sandbox.
Without her support I would have had to hand over the selling of my collection
to someone else and miss all the fun of saying goodbye to each and every piece!

The feedbacks say we accurately grade, we're easily to deal with, give good
deals, pack incredibly well, send promptly, and sell some often rare, but
always fun stuff with something for everyone in mind.

We've made a lot of friends and a great many of them are among the ranks of
MOPO - a group for which I am constantly amazed at their knowledge and opinions
- both of which you folks give with nothing held back.  I also think movie
poster collectors are funny as hell and I often crack up reading your posts.

Movie paper people are a funny lot - maybe its the old ink that runs in our
bloodstreams that sets us apart.
I think of poster collecting as more of a religion than a hobby, though.
That's what feeds my continuing respect for paper and those that handle it.
It's been a very special life's work disseminating the material I acquired as a
child and putting it into the hands of another generation to take care of it
before they pass it on again.

So, thanks for all the support - and crazy as it is - We'll keep selling on
Ebay until I get it together to launch my own site.
Keep watching the skies - we've been noodling it.

And if anyone wants to sniff out our current auctions -
There's about 500 of them at any one time -
And about a hundred or more closing right now this fine Saturday morning.

Just follow the link below -
Bid with Confidence - and Enjoy!

And thanks again for all the support!

Alan J. Adler