I have a longer term question. When there are no staffs of reporters
investigating the news and reporting on it, who will write the stories that
everyone links to?

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer
Protection<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>-
*No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help
Hotline<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>-
*Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems*
*Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page
1<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>
*, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our
company and our auctions so very different from all others!