The image for TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD - at least at this theater was razor ship -
no pixelating or anything like that - no signal breakup.  But just plain dark.
I called
the manager of the theater this morning and he called me back and said that no
one else had complained to the night manager - but even though MOCKINGBIRD has
a lot of night shots etc, this film was just as if the picture were
underexposed.  My next call - to Fathom Events.

Kirby