From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Diane
Jeffrey
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:18 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] As The Dracula Lawsuit Turns-Final Update

To All  -

Well, after numerous postponements, numerous letters to the Judge and over 3
years in time, today I received a Judgment against me in the amount of:

$263,312.50, plus attorney fees of $18,134.80.  That is our justice system,
and in my opinion, not its finest moment!.

Thank you to all that tried to help me, and to all the encouraging private
emails I received about this.

Diane

Studio C

PS - If you see an old lady that appears to need help crossing the street,
or if you see something in this world that appears to be morally not right,
DO NOT do anything, I repeat, DO NOT do anything!!!!!!! Lesson for today.