Philip, we were in the process of inventorying our posters. That was the reason
I contacted Rudy. I was researching their value.

We had inventoried our posters stock and was researching the value of
individual posters. I had a couple of old books, but felt we needed to gain a
better, more contemporary view of posters worth so I had started searching the
internet. Rudy offers help of people like us in determining what our collection
is worth.

We had a group of posters which were an odd size that had an imprint at the
bottom. We could not find information as to what they were, so googling movie
posters, I came upon Rudy's site. I contacted Rudy, and Charley talked to him.
Rudy then urged us to send them to Heritage -- which would save us the time of
trying to research out poster value..

Rudy was the one who told me about MOPO as a place where we could find
information on posters, and that was why we joined the group.

Being in the movie industry does not mean you know the value of the posters you
have acquired because you worked on the film. That's like asking a chef at a
popular restaurant how the credit card processing works at his restaurant.

Owning two copies of each Star Wars posters which had been by 20th Century does
not mean we know or care about their value. Ditto for the stack of  Van
Hammersveld's Get Carter, Imagine, etc.

I'm sure it is every dealers dream to meet an heir to a former theater
distributor or movie exec who has a stack of stuff in their attic which they
are willing to sell for a pittance.